El cambio duele
Here are my learnings from this realization and process:
- A good way to know if you should make a change is to ask yourself, if you were starting something from scratch, would you make the same decision?
- It’s easy to convince yourself why you should not change. This is why it’s so vital to get out of your echo chamber and talk to others.
- There is never a “good time” for change or something new. However, once you know you determine that you really need to do something, the best time to do it is now.
- There is no reward without risk.
- Firm deadlines are powerful motivators.
- Don’t worry about being perfect. Make it bad, then make it better.
- Ask stakeholders whose opinion you value for feedback.
“The only thing that is constant is change.” - Heraclitus
Escrito el 13 / Sep / 2019
@rulasg espero tus comentarios.